As you know, there is a special service being held on 9th September to launch the new Lincoln Circuit of the Methodist Church. Places at the service are limited to 500, therefore this needs advertising in your Church asap.
– Please find attached a poster for you to print out and display in your Church and during your Church notices. Please feel free to use it wherever you feel appropriate.
– I have 500 tickets to the event, this is the maximum capacity for St Peter and St Paul Church. To help you out I have prepared and attached a sign up sheet for you to use in your Church if you wish. If you can let me know numbers by 1st August at the latest, for catering purposes, then I will arrange to get the tickets to you, for you to distribute before the service.
– There have been a number of invitations printed to send out to other Church leaders, civic leaders etc in the city. If there is anyone in your community who you would like to receive an invitation, maybe the leader of another Church you work with or someone who actively supports your activities, please let me have the details and I will happily send out invitations.
– There will be parking available on the day at St Peter and St Paul Catholic School, Moorland Park, and all being well, Holy Cross Church. I will send out more details about parking closer to the day.
– Rebecca – I have no email address for anyone at Thorpe on the Hill. Can you get all this information to them, or let me know how to get it to them please? Thanks.
If you have any questions about any of the above, please email or phone me on 01522 806817.
Many thanks for all your help in promoting this important and exciting event (don’t forget to put your own name down for tickets!)